- Thursday, January 10th, 2019
- Show Hours:
- 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Friday, January 11th, 2019
- 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Show Location:
- Joe Wheeler State Park Lodge
4401 McLean Drive Rogersville, AL 35652 United States
- Alabama Kentucky Rifle Show
- Promoter Phone:
- 205-566-1387 Contact: Jim Parker
- Ticket Price:
- Admission: $10. children 16 and under are free.
This 3rd Annual Rogersville Kentucky Rifle Show is held at the Joe Wheeler State Park Lodge and hosted by the Alabama Kentucky Rifle Show. All federal, state and local firearm ordinances and laws must be obeyed.
This show is intended to showcase the Kentucky Rifle and its American heritage.
Other items can be displayed as long as they relate to the time frame of the Kentucky Rifle.
Modern or cartridge guns will not be permitted.
Guest Speaker – Mel Hankla is a historian who has dedicated much of his life to our early American history. Mel will be giving a presentation on the Rifleman of the Cumberland. Mel will have on display some of the finest southern rifles that played a very historic part of building this great nation.
Door Prize for Table Holders – a hand-crafted custom powder horn. Drawing will take place at 1 pm on Saturday the 12th.
Door Prize for Table Holders and the General Public – a hand-crafted custom tomahawk. Drawing will take place at 1 pm on Saturday the 12th.
- Exhibitor Information:
- 6 ft tables. 1 table for $65 or 2 tables for $110.. Dealer Set up: Thursday 11am. After hours security by Park Rangers.