- Friday, September 27th, 2019
- Show Hours:
- 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Saturday, September 28th, 2019
- 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Show Location:
- Huntsville Jaycee's Community Building
2180 Airport Road Huntsville, AL 35802 United States
- Alabama Military Collectors Association – AMCA
- Promoter website:
- Promoter Phone:
- Promoter Email:
- Ticket Price:
- General: $5.00, Children under 12 free. 2 day pass $8. Military, Police, Fire & Rescue and Re-enactors admitted free. Free parking
This Huntsville military collectors show is held at Huntsville Jaycee’s Community Building and hosted by Alabama Military Collectors Association. All federal, state and local firearm ordinances and laws must be obeyed.
Antique & Military Guns, Knives, Edged Weapons, Uniforms, Medals, Helmets, Flags, Badges, Field Gear, Photographs, Documents, Patches, Books and More.
Life & Charter members enter at 11:00am on Friday.
- Exhibitor Information:
- 200 6ft tables. Members: Sales table $45, Display table $25. Non-members: Sales Table $55, Display Table $35. Dealer Set up: Fri 9am - 1pm. Sat 8am - 9am. Buy-Sell-Trade-Display. 24 hr security.