- Saturday, September 28th, 2019
- Show Hours:
- 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Sunday, September 29th, 2019
- 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Show Location:
- Charles Chrin Community Center of Palmer Township
4100 Green Pond Road Easton, PA 18045-2594 United States
- Good Knives, LLC (Bill Goodman, CPA)
- Promoter website:
- Promoter Phone:
- Office: 610-253-2745, Cell: 484-241-6176
- Promoter Email:
- Ticket Price:
- General: $7.00 Children under 13: Free with adult
This Easton knife show is held at Charles Chrin Community Center and hosted by Good Knives LLC. All federal, state and local firearm ordinances and laws must be obeyed.
Buy, sell, trade, and display knives: New, antique, shiny, rusty, factory, custom, hunting, military, trappers, carving, cooking, gardening, kitchen, bush-craft, swords, bayonets, daggers, folding, Damascus, stainless steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, forged, pocket, Bowies, tomahawks, razors, sharpeners, sheaths, and books!
Meals and snacks for sale in the Community Center. Many hotels and restaurants are nearby.
- Exhibitor Information:
- 200+ Tables Entire Weekend: $65.00 per 8' Table Includes 1 admission Dealer Setup: Friday 3:00pm - 9:00pm Saturday 8:00am - 9:00am Sunday 7:00am - 9:00am. The modern Charles Chrin Community Center of Palmer Township has been a wonderful host for several years. It is eager to continue support of our growth. It is visible along the north side of US 22, between PA 33 and PA 248 (25th street), Easton, PA. Large parking lots and lawns surround it. We have expanded into a second hall. Electrical outlets are available along walls. Bring extension cords and multiple outlet strips. Compliance with local, state, and federal laws is required. Although Pennsylvania is friendly to knife collectors, automatic knives are not normally allowed to be carried. Vendors may display only knife-related items. No guns or flea market items are allowed for sale. Show officials will approve displays. We are not responsible for any losses. The Community Center and the show halls are locked overnight, with security cameras and an alarm service connected to the police department. Smoking and alcoholic beverages are prohibited anywhere in the Community Center. Self-contained RVs, campers, and trailers may park overnight.