- Saturday, February 27th, 2021
- Show Hours:
- 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Sunday, February 28th, 2021
- 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Show Location:
- Florida State Fairgrounds - Tampa
4800 U.S. Highway 301 N. Tampa, FL 33610 United States
- Florida Gun Shows
- Promoter website:
- Promoter Phone:
- (407) 410-6870
- Promoter Email:
- Ticket Price:
- General: $12.00 Children 12 & under: Free Cash Only. ATM on site. Law Enforcement (in uniform): Free All persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
This Tampa gun show is held at Florida State Fairgrounds and hosted by Florida Gun Shows. All federal, state and local firearm ordinances and laws must be obeyed.
The Tampa Gun Show is a popular Arms show for all Gun Enthusiasts, Arms Collectors and hunters. There is a huge selection of guns, accessories and even some harder to find items that you may be looking for. The show includes both Licensed Dealers as well as private collectors from across the state of Florida.
All cartridge guns must be tied and all actions open. All clips and magazines must be removed. All guns must be unloaded and tied to render them non-fireable. This includes long guns and guns in all cases (Including under glass) and must be done prior to the show opening. You are also required to have extra ties on hand to put on guns you buy and ones that are cut off to show the customers. You must recheck all guns periodically to ensure that all are tied. Gun ties are available at the registration desk and are sold at cost. Always point guns toward ceiling when checking them, never point towards anyone. If a gun is fired or a loaded gun is found at your table you will be evicted from this and all future shows with no refund, you will also face the possibility of criminal prosecution.
- Exhibitor Information:
- 8ft Tables Aisle Tables: $100.00/each Wall Tables $110.00/each Vendor Application Dealer Setup: Friday: 1:00pm - 7:00pm Saturday: 7:00am - 8:30am All tables must be covered with a table cloth. ALL merchandise to be sold and displayed at our show MUST be gun or knife related. Vendors that sell Re-Manufactured Ammo MUST provide us with an insurance Certificate for 1 million dollars with Florida Gun Shows listed as the additional insured. ALL guns that are to be displayed on your table (even in a glass case) must be secured with plastic tie. This is for everyone’s protection as well as a theft deterrent. All Gun Dealers: Must be compliant with ALL current gun laws in Florida & Must be a Florida Resident.